To kick off blogmas, I thought I’d do a Christmas tag. I looked up questions from various different places and I’ve picked out a few to answer.
1) Favourite Christmas movie?
Probably Home Alone. Whenever I think of Christmas movies I just automatically think of Home Alone.
2) Are you on the ‘Naughty’ list or the ‘Nice’ list?
Nice list I hope.
3) Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I think so. One year when I was younger my family went to Torquay over Christmas and I definitely remember there being snow but I don’t know if it actually snowed on Christmas day to make it an official White Christmas.
4) Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with my family.
5) What’s your all-time favourite holiday food or holiday sweet treat?
Pigs in blankets. It’s one of the foods I most look forward to coming up to Christmas. I know you can have them all year round but they taste so much better with a Christmas dinner.
6) Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts more?
7) What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I would love to visit New York, it looks so magical. Disney would also be pretty cool.
8) Are you a pro present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I’d say pretty much a pro. I’m pretty good at wrapping presents. I think it’s because I watched my mum wrap so many presents when I was younger, I learnt all her tricks.
9) Do you make New Year’s resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I think everyone ends up making them whether they want to or not. I tend to stick to some of them for a few weeks and then I just end up losing motivation to carry on.
10) What makes the holidays special for you?
Spending time with family and friends. It’s the one time of year I know I’m guaranteed to see certain people that I don’t get to see much of for the rest of the year.
11) What is your favourite Christmas song?
There are so many classics. There’s All I Want For Christmas, Last Christmas, Driving Home For Christmas and Fairytale of New York are a few of my favourites. There’s probably a list as long as my arm of Christmas songs I love but the ones I mentioned are just a few I can think of from the top of my head.
12) What’s your favourite Christmas colour?
Red and white.
13) Do you like to stay in your pyjamas or dress up for Christmas?
I stay in my pyjamas for the morning whilst opening presents and then I’ll get changed into comfy clothes for the rest of the day. I don’t get all dressed up.
14) If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
15) Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
No but I really want to one day.
16) Favourite Christmas smell?
Either the smell of Christmas dinner or the smell of crackers once they’ve been pulled.
Let me know some of your answers to some of the questions I answered. I’d love to hear everyone else’s answers.
Hope you’re all having a great day.